Individual clients Corporate clients
United Kingdom map with flag,

General info

If you have worked in the United Kingdom it is probable you have overpaid tax. We are here to help you get it back!

Most people who work in the United Kingdom pay income tax through the Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) system. Through this system the employers withhold Income Tax and National Insurance contributions. There are many factors that may influence the amount of these taxes and result in overpayment.


Please, fill in carefully and with Latin letters.
Big Ben, United Kingdom,

What we can refund

Let our experts take care of your tax matters! No need to waste time, worry and deal with the Tax Authorities – we will do it all for you! We can help you refund your income tax.

For nationals of the European Economic Area (EEA) the National Insurance contributions are non-refundable.

Needed documents

In order to apply for your tax refund, we will need the following documents from you:
  • Original P45 form from each employer – we cannot file your return with copies.
P45 is a form you receive from each of your employers after you leave the employment. It shows your earnings and the deducted tax for the year so far.
  • Copy of P60 – if you have worked in the UK for more than one tax year and have received a P60, we need a copy of it.
P60 is a form you receive from each of your employers at the end of the tax year. It shows your earnings and the deducted tax for the year.
  • Copy of your passport/ID card – we need them in order to confirm your personal details and citizenship.
  • Completed and signed VerdePack – this is our company set of documents. We will need you to fill in, sign and send it to us, so we can start your refund process.
  • United Kingdom, Frequently Asked Questions,


    • When will I get my refund?
    Usually, it takes around 3-4 months for the Tax Authorities to issue your refund.
    • When should I apply for my refund?
    If you are still in the UK and want to apply for a refund, you need to wait for the end of the tax year. If you have already left the UK you can apply at any moment, even if you are applying for the current tax year.
    • What the duration of the tax year?
    In the United Kingdom the tax year starts on 6th of April and ends on 5th of April the following year.
    • For which years I can claim a refund?
    You can claim a refund for 4 years back including the current tax year.
    • What is a National Insurance number?
    The National Insurance number (NIN) is a tax number used to identify each taxpayer and ensures proper deductions of the Income Tax and National Insurance contributions.
    You can find the number on your P45 and/or P60 and on any correspondence received form the Tax Authorities.
    • Do I have to file a tax return?
    If you received income from other than employment you are obligated to file a return. We advise you to file a return; it can often result in a refund for you.
    • If I don’t get a refund, do I owe you a fee?
    You pay no up-front fee. We will deduct a fee once the refund is received. If a refund is not received there is no fee due.
    • Do you guarantee my refund?
    We are unable to guarantee the initially estimated refund amount, we apply for the maximum the law allows but the final decision belongs to the Tax Authorities.

    The refund process

    Register through our website and send us the necessary documents. Our team of experts will process your information within 24 hours and will submit it to the Tax Authorities. Once we have the refund, our financial department will process the payment and send your refund.

    Tax Refund Process in English, VerdeTax

    Apply now

    Or, please, fill in carefully and with Latin letters.
    Go to Top
    VerdeTax reviews and statistics
    42 278
    Ekaterina Petkova Здравейте, Парите са в сметката ми. Благодаря за коректната услуга! Поздрави.
    28 September 2023
    < >
    13 682 985
    © 2024 Copyright -