Individual clients Corporate clients
Canada flag, 3d

General info

Did you know that if you had worked in Canada, you might have overpaid taxes? And did you know that you can get these taxes back? We are here to help you do just that!

Most people who have worked in Canada for less than a year have paid too much income tax. Since individual income tax is collected at-source, withheld by your employer from your wages, you do not have a direct control on how much tax you are paying. Therefore, you need a tax declaration filed. For non-residents filing a tax declaration usually results in a refund.

What we can refund

Let our experts take care of your tax matters! No need to waste time, worry and deal with the Tax Authorities – we will do it all for you! We can help you refund your income tax.
needed documents, Canada,

Needed documents

In order to apply for you tax refund, we will needs the following documents form you:
  • Copy of T4 or a final cumulative pay slip from each employer – we can use either your T4 form or your payslip to file apply for your refund.

T4 is a form you should receive from each of your employers at the end of the tax year. It shows all your earnings with the particular employer and the taxes that were withheld from you. You should receive your T4 no later than the end of January of the following tax year.

A pay stub or a pay slip is the weekly or monthly document which you received along with your weekly or monthly paycheck. To prepare your tax declaration we needed the final pay slip / pay stub you got form each employer.
  • Copy of your Social Insurance Card or Social Insurance Letter – we need your Social Insurance Number in order to file a tax return.

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is issued to you by the Canadian Authorities. It consists of nine digits in the format 123-456-789.
The official document that shows the SIN is the Social Insurance Card/Letter.
  • Copy of your passport / ID card and visa - we need them in order to confirm your personal details and citizenship.
  • Completed and signed VerdePack - this is our company set of document. We will need you to fill in, sign and send it to us, so we can start your refund process.
frequently asked questions (FAQ), VerdeTax


  • When will I get my refund?
Usually, it takes 12-16 weeks for the Tax Authorities to issue your refund.
  • When should I apply for my refund?
The documents can be filed after the end of the tax year. At the moment you can apply for 2014 and the recent years.
  • What the duration of the tax year?
In Canada the tax year starts on 1st of January and ends on 31st of December.
  • What if I don’t have all the documents necessary to apply?
We can get the missing documents for you. Please, contact us and we will walk you through the process.
  • What is a Social Insurance number?
The Social Insurance number (SIN) is a tax number used to identify each taxpayer and ensures proper deductions of the Income Tax.
You can find the number on your T4 form(s) and on any correspondence received form the Tax Authorities.
  • Can I apply without a Social Insurance number?
It is not possible, the tax office requires it in order to accept a tax declaration
  • Do I have to file a tax return?
If you received income from other than employment you are obligated to file a return. We advise you to file a return; it can often result in a refund for you.
  • If I don’t get a refund, do I owe you a fee?
You pay no fee up-front. We will deduct a fee once the refund is received. If a refund is not received there is no fee due.
  • Do you guarantee my refund?
We are unable to guarantee the initially estimated refund amount, we apply for the maximum the law allows but the final decision belongs to the Tax Authorities.

The refund process

Register through our website and send us the necessary documents. Our team of experts processes your information in 24 hours and submit it to the tax authorities. Once the tax office receives your documents, it takes 2-3 months to send your refund. Once we get the refund, our financial department needs 10 to 14 working days to process the payment and send you the refund.
VerdeGraphic, The Refund Process, English  

Apply now

Or, please, fill in carefully and with Latin letters.
Go to Top

VerdeTax reviews and statistics
42 560
Ekaterina Petkova Здравейте, Парите са в сметката ми. Благодаря за коректната услуга! Поздрави.
28 September 2023
< >
13 715 338
© 2024 Copyright -