Individual clients Corporate clients
Australian map with flag

General info

Have you worked in Australia? Depending on your visa type and length of stay, you have probably overpaid tax. We are here to help you get it back!

If you were employed in Australia, you were taxed under the Pay-As-You-Go system. This means amounts were withheld from you at-source, directly from your employer to pay your individual income tax. All taxpayers with an Australian income are obligated under the Australian tax law to file a tax return.
Kangaroo sign in Australia

What we can refund

Let our experts take care of your tax matters! No need to waste time, worry and deal with the tax authorities – we will do it all for you! We can help you refund: Individual Income Tax; Superannuation contributions.

Needed documents

In order to apply for you tax refund, we will needs the following documents from you:
  • Copy of your PAYG summary or a final cumulative pay slip from each employer – we can use either your PAYG summary or your payslip to file apply for your refund.
PAYG summary is a form you should receive from each of your employers at the end of the tax year. It shows all your earnings with the particular employer and the taxes that were withheld from you. You should receive your PAYG summary by 14 July.

A pay stub or a pay slip is the weekly or monthly document which you received along with your weekly or monthly pay check. To prepare your tax declaration we need the final pay slip / pay stub you got from each employer.
  • Copy of your visa/ID card – we need it in order to confirm your personal details and citizenship and to help us determine your tax residency.
  • Completed and signed VerdePack – this is our company set of documents. We will need you to fill it in, sign and send it to us, so we can start your refund process
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)


  • When will I get my refund?
Usually, it takes 22-26 weeks for the Tax Authorities to issue your refund. 
  • When should I apply for my refund?
The documents can be filed after the end of the tax year.
  • What is the duration of the tax year?
In Australia the tax year starts on 1st of July and ends on 30th of June the following year.
  • For which years I can claim a refund?
At the moment you can still claim refund for tax year 2008 (ending 30th of June 2008).
  • What if I don't have all the documents necessary to apply?
We can get the missing documents for you. Please, contact us and we will walk you through the process.
  • What is a Tax File number?
The Tax File number (TFN) is a unique 9-digit tax number used to identify each taxpayer. It is issued once in a lifetime and has no expiration date. You can find the number on your PAYG summary and on any correspondence received from the Tax Authorities.
  • Can I apply without a tax file number?
It is possible, but the process might take longer.
  • Do I have to file a tax return?
Yes, under the Australian law, if you received income in Australia you are obligated to file a tax return.
  • If I don't get a refund, do I owe you a fee?
You pay no up-front fee.We will deduct a fee once the refund is received. If a refund is not received there is no fee due.
  • Do you guarantee my refund?
We are unable to guarantee the initially estimated refund amount, we apply for the maximum the law allows but the final decision belongs to the Tax Authorities.

The refund process

Register through our website and send us the necessary documents. Our team of experts processes your information in 24 hours and submit it to the tax authorities. Once the tax office receives your documents, it takes 5-6 months to issue your refund. Once we have the refund, our financial department needs 10 to 14 working days to process the payment and send you the refund.

Tax Refund Process, VerdeTax

Apply now

Or, please, fill in carefully and with Latin letters.
Go to Top

VerdeTax reviews and statistics
42 560
Ekaterina Petkova Здравейте, Парите са в сметката ми. Благодаря за коректната услуга! Поздрави.
28 September 2023
< >
13 715 338
© 2024 Copyright -